Saturday 11 June 2011

next YA meeting :)

Hi all,

I think I just sent an old email so please disregard it. Sorry for any confusion.

This week YA will be meeting on Friday 17th at 5pm in Inez's studio again (is that ok Inez?) I think this works well as everyone will be finished assessment.

We can talk more about Gui's idea, and we thought that it might be nice to do a few trust exercises so that we can create a space where people feel like they can be open with each other (perhaps an important starting point to this exciting project).

Another thing I've been meaning to say is that as it stands I have a list of about 60 people that I email. Obviously not all of the 60 come to meetings, and it can get a bit unmanageable at times so I'm going to cut down the list to the people that have actually been coming to meetings, unless people expressly want to be notified. So, please email me and tell me if you still want to be on the list otherwise I will only keep the people who have been coming. It's time to get serious :)

Perhaps on Friday we can also talk about different possible ways of structuring YA organizationally, creatively, etc.... I had a tute with Lisa Radford a couple of weeks ago to talk about YA/DAMP/Collectives generally and she had some really great advice on how to run/ keep the momentum going with these things....she also gave me a lot of great books/shows to look at that look at Collectives and Collaborative practise, so I will post these on the blog. So yeah, maybe we can discuss these things.

So Friday 17th 5pm, Inez's studio..... See you all then if not before :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment